28 Jul 2017

Letter to younger brother congratulating him on his success.

Examination Hall,
A.B.C (city),
July 28, 2017.

My dear Brother,
                        I have just been told by the father via cell phone call of your excellent results in the final exams of Matriculation. I was over joyed when I came to know that you have got 1085 marks out of 1100, and  got 2nd position in Lahore Board. I am proud of you my dear brother. You have added a feather in the whole family s' cap. All the members of the family are much exalted. You are the only one who is going to fulfil father s' dreams. I heartily congratulate you on you outstanding success. May God help you in the future life.
Convey my salam and love to all the members of the family.
                                                                                       
                                                               Yours lovingly,
                                                     X.Y.Z.




Write a letter to your friend requesting him to lend you a camera
                                                                                                                                                                        Examination Hall,
    A.B.C (city),
    July 28, 2017.

My dear Friend,
                        I am hale and hearty and hope that you will also be enjoying good health. The situation is that we and our family members have planned to go to Murree on upcoming Sunday as the summer vacation are going to end. My movie camera is not working well because it fell down from the hands of my younger brother. Till now it is with the mechanic on his shop for repairing purposes. I have requested the mechanic to return it to me but he says that it will take some more days as the problem is serious one. In the nutshell, I request you to give me your movie camera only for one week. I want to capture some memorable clips during my trip to Murree. I hope that you will not make any lame excuse in this regard.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Yours lovingly,
                                                                                                           X.Y.Z.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Write a letter to your father to increase your monthly allowance


Examination Hall,
A.B.C (city),
July 15, 2018.

My dear Father,
                        I hope that you will be hale and hearty.Through this letter I am going to inform you that I am suffering from the shortage of money these days.As you know that inflation is at the top these days,the prices of daily usable commodities are gone sky high.My Maths teacher recommend me some books which I have to buy  at once.I have also paid my mess charges.Very off and on , I have to buy more books.This has disturbed my monthly budget badly.This time I have no money in my pocket yet the month has not ended.From this situation,you can understand that monthly budget set by you is not sufficient for me.Kindly send me 5000 Rs at earliest and I request you to increase my monthly allowance.
Convey my salam and love to all the members of the family.
                                                                                       
                                                               Yours lovingly,
                                                     X.Y.Z.

------------------------------------------------------

letter for 1st year english




4 comments: